Travel Channel The Trip 2018 Sweepstakes
Here comes a good news for everyone who wants a free cool vacation!! Travel Channel is holding its The Trip Sweepstakes providing the winner with a 20-day dream vacation with luxury lodging throughout St. Lucia and Antigua, a grand-prize package valued at $100,000.
How to Enter The Trip 2018 Sweepstakes:
1. Visit www.travelchannel.com/sweepstakes (“Promotion Website”) in your web broswer from February 2, 2018 to March 30, 2018
2. Click the “Enter Sweepstakes” link and you will be redirected to the sweepstakes page
3. Enter a valid Email address and click the “Begin Entry” button
4. Provide your personal information such as first name, last name, Email address, date of birth, address, city, state, zip, phone number, etc.
5. Press “Next” button to the next page and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration form online
The Grand Prize includes:
- Roundtrip First Class Air for winner and one guest to Antigua and St. Lucia
- 6 night stay in Antigua
- 6 night stay at Jade Mountain in St. Lucia
- 7 night stay at the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort in St. Lucia
- A spa treatment for two
- Speedboat adventure and swimming with sting raysv
- Water park fun
- Horseback riding in the ocean
- Private cooking class
- Jet ski adventure
- Private water ski lesson
- Cycling adventure through rainforest to a waterfall
- Ziplining through the rainforest
- Chocolate making lesson and dessert tasting
- Sunset catamaran cruise
- Scuba diving
Important Rules for the sweepstakes:
- All participants must be 21-year-old or older
- Open only to legal resident of United States and the District of Columbia
- No purchase necessary, making a purchase will not increase the chance of winning the prize
- There is a limit of two entries, per valid email address, per eligible person, per day.
More Information About Travel Channel:
Hallmark Channel is the flagship 24-hour cable television network of Scripps Networks Interactive, provides high definition and standard definition to 89 million homes nationwide. It features documentaries, reality, and how-to shows related to travel and leisure around the United States and throughout the world.