It’s time to play The CHEETOS Mystery Egg Challenge Game now! Just go to the website www.CheetosEaster.com and crack an easter egg, then you could have a chance to win an eggcellent prize! There are many prizes waiting for you, such as Drone, Tablet, Wireless speaker, Phone printer, and more!
How to enter & win:
First, you need to purchase a specially marked CHEETOS bags (sizes 2.625 oz. to 27 oz.) in your local grocery store. You will get a bellmarker code located below the “guaranteed fresh” statement on the front of the bag AND an UPC code on the back of the same bag which is located under the bar code.
Once you get the codes, go to the website www.CheetosEaster.com and click on the “cragg an egg” button.
On th next page, input all digits of the bellmarker code and the last 5 digits of the UPC Code and follow instructions to play for a chance to win an Instant-Win Prize. If it displays a prize-winning message, you are a potential winner of the Instant-Win Prize.
More codes you enter, more chances to win. Limit ten (10) Plays per person/email address per day for the Instant-Win Game.
- Fifteen (15) / One (1) Drone. / ARV: $500.
- Fifteen (15) / One (1) Tablet. / ARV: $329.
- Fifteen (15) / One (1) Wireless speaker. / ARV: $250.
- Forty (40) / One (1) Phone printer. / ARV: $130.
- Fifty-five (55) / One (1) pair of Wireless earphones. / ARV: $120.
- One hundred (100) / One (1) Waterproof digital camera. / ARV: $105.
- Forty (40) / One (1) Digital personal assistant device. / ARV: $100.
- Fifty-five (55) / One (1) Instant film camera. / ARV: $70.
- One hundred forty (140) / Powerstation charger. / ARV: $29.
- Two hundred fifty-five (255) / Smartphone camera lens kit. / ARV: $26.
- Two hundred sixty-six (266) / Waterproof speaker. / ARV: $18.
All you codes must be redeemed before April 1, 2018.
You must be a legal resident of the 50 U.S. and D.C. who are 13 years of age or older to play & win.
Limit five (5) prizes per person/email address/household, however, participants are only allowed to win one (1) prize per day.
Learn more rules from www.CheetosEaster.com!